The new fi-8000 series from Fujitsu is one of the most exciting innovations in office technology. In addition to its ability to scan a high volume of documents, the scanners in this series are specially designed to scan documents in a simple three-step process. These features make the fi-8000 series a fantastic selection for almost any office, but if you still need convincing, think about the following five reasons why you should invest in an 8000 series scanner today.
How a Scanner Can Improve Your Workflow
- Capture clear images of any document:- If your work requires you to scan identification cards and other unusually-sized documents, it can be a hassle to adjust your equipment to accommodate these files. The fi-8000 series offers a flexible feed so that the scanner can easily capture cards as thick as 1.4 mm. The best part is the clarity of the image — you never have to worry about data loss due to a blurred image.
- Automate high volume scanning:- The money you invest in the fi-8000 series will pay itself back quickly in the form of saved time. While other scanners require near-constant monitoring and frequent intervention from the user, models in the fi-8000 series are practically automatic. You simply need to replenish the feed as the unit quickly scans files. Sensors automatically prevent paper jams and other technical issues.
- Enjoy a conveniently compact size:- When shopping for scanners, many people mistakenly believe that a unit’s size is directly proportional to its power. The Fujitsu fi-8170 proves that this isn’t the case. The compact footprint of this scanner can improve your workflow by maximizing the available space in your office and minimizing your stress.
- Make collaboration easy:- Nothing is worse than an infinite email chain when you’re trying to collaborate with colleagues. You need tools that make it easy to share, edit, and publish documents with help from your teammates. The fi-8000 series’ cloud compatibility meets this need. Seamlessly scan and upload files to your organization’s shared online workspace.
- Keep files stored securely in the cloud:- The cloud isn’t just great for collaboration. It’s also a major advantage in the security department, too. Files that get uploaded to the cloud are typically far more secure than those that are in a physical format. This can help to protect your company from the liability associated with a data breach. It also makes information more readily available when you need to access data quickly.
Whether you’re looking for a scanner for your home office or seeking a high volume medical documents scanner, the fi-8000 series has an ideal option for you. Each model is versatile, designed beautifully, and created for long-term performance. Most importantly, the fi-8000 series is remarkably efficient. You can easily multitask and optimize your workflow while your fi-8000 series scanner processes dozens of documents at a time. Browse the equipment in this series to find the unit with the volume capability and collaborative features that you need.