What is the role of Fashion Manager?
Based on comprehensive research and analysis of the ensuing fashion trends, market conditions, socio-cultural trends, customer’s demographics, psychographics and sentiments, a Fashion Manager formulates innovative strategy encompassing marketing, communication, segmentation, distribution and pricing. Besides this, he is responsible for building brand image, brand awareness as well as brand loyalty. Additionally, he is also accountable for merchandising, sourcing, exporting and retailing of the product. He predicts product and design viability vis-e-vis the target audience and the market and works to enhance sales, thereby ensuring revenues for his company.
- The students must have cleared his/her 12th class from any stream from a recognised board.
- The student adhering to first criteria is eligible to give a GPT (General Proficiency Test). Only those students who secure cut off marks in GPT become entitled to give personal interview.
- Students clearing all the rounds are allowed admission in the course.
For Post- Graduation:
- Only the students who have graduated from a recognised university from any stream with minimum of 50% marks are entitled to give GPT National Level Exams.
- The students securing a cut off marks in GPT National Level exams are eligible for a personal interview round.
- Students passing all the rounds are cleared for admissions in fashion management course for post graduation
Skills required for Fashion Management:
- Leadership skills with capability to take fast decisions along with problem-solution approach to life
- Research & Analytical skills to understand your target audience, market, fashion trends and competitive scenario
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects while adhering to timelines
- Knowledge of the entire production cycle along with fashion industry cycle
Fashion Management courses:
Fashion Management is being offered by many colleges. The students must choose that college that offers him an edge in the job market. The courses like “Fashion Business” offer its student’s:
- Pioneer in India to not only identify this niche area of Fashion & Lifestyle business management, but also offer it as a specialization to students.
- AICTE approved certification from a college accredited at both Nationally & International level
- Workshops and master classes by Industry experts in Fashion, Lifestyle & Luxury Sectors besides leaders from creative Industry
- Classroom learning complemented with practical experience through internships as well as handling live industry projects.
- Comprehensive placement programs
- College must ensure strong work portfolios through internships, exchange programs, participation in competition as well as industry visits.
- College must offer competencies in updated technical skills, research methodologies and analysis to gauge market trends, customer behaviour, their socio cultural evolution and evolve apt strategies
- Curriculum must be industry-centric. Along with this, experiential learning through live industry projects will offer student’s exposure to Fashion Ecosystem and perspective on global lifestyle, fashion and luxury business. Furthermore, it will ensure that students gain knowledge about developed as well as emerging Fashion, Lifestyle & Luxury markets.
Just register now and gift yourself a rewarding career.