Dorothy LeMay was undoubtedly one of the most beloved actresses in the late ’70s/early ’80s. Her acting talent and talent earned her worldwide recognition. Her career was chosen then, and many of her fans were stunned when she left.
- Birth name: Dorothy Staton Alder Popularly
- known as: Dorothy LeMay
- Date of birth: 14th February 1954
- Place of birth: Los Angeles, United States of America
- Age: 67 years old (as of 2021)
- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
- Ex-spouse: Lee LeMay Dorothy Lemay’s
- height: Unknown
- Relationship status: Divorced
- Profession: Acting
- Nationality: American
Sensual Encounters of Every Kind: Richard Canter (1978)
- I am Always Ready: Carlos Tobalina (1978)
- A Formal Faucet: Fred J Lincoln (1978)
- Sweet Captive: Lee Frost (1979)
- Edit Female Athletes: Leonard Kirtman (1979)
- Three Ripening Cherries: Carlos Tobalina (1979)
- Taboo: Kirdy Stevens (1980)
- Champagne for Breakfast: Chris Warfield (1980)
- Body Candy: Del J Martin (1980)
- Night Dream: Francis Delia (1981) (the Spectacular come back movie; art-house psychological porn movie)
- High School Memories: Anthony Spinelli (1981)
- Trashi: Louis Lewis (1981)
- Taboo II: Kirdy Stevens (1982)
- Memphis Cathouse Blues: Ken Gibb (1982)
Dorothy LeMay also attempted to make loops for the Swedish Erotica Series later in life. She also did amateur work for Pleasure Productions and Diamond Collection. In her interview, she stated that she preferred movies to loops and found loops to be a ‘just fast-sex’. After some time she began performing live sex shows at the Playpen Club, San Francisco for Alex DeRenzy. Annette Haven was her first client. She then performed anal gymnastics at the Mitchell Bros.
Dorothy LeMay Lee LeMay
Dorothy LeMay met her husband Lee while living in Dayton, Ohio. They met in the middle of the 1970s. According to some sources, Lee encouraged Dorothy to make a career out of adult film.
On February 13, 1976 , Dorothy and Lee exchanged marriage vows. Lee brought her back to California and she began her career in 1977. After a few years, however, the couple split up. Dorothy LeMay revealed that she was a lesbian at the time during an interview.
The Achievements Of Dorothy LeMay
Dorothy LeMay was later inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame’ in recognition of her contributions and hard work in this industry.
Dorothy has been a charmer in the industry for over a decade. Later, she decided to leave the industry. She turned 66 in this year and is now living a happy life with her family. None of the sources provide any details about her family. Dorothy LeMay is a part of everyone’s memory, regardless of whether they were born in the 1980s or 1990s. She is bold, beautiful, and an amazing talent lady who will forever shine brightly in the American entertainment business. Surprisingly though, Dorothy LeMay, despite being a well-known public figure, is not listed on any social media platforms. Therefore, any information regarding her contact is not available.
Here are some fun facts about the actress, 67 years old. These are:
- Since her exit from the showbiz world, she allegedly has been leading a normal lifestyle.
- She is currently based in Southern California.
- Dorothy LeMay was born in Los Angeles (USA) and raised in Dayton (OH).
- She values privacy, unlike some celebrities.
- It is therefore difficult to learn much about her or her family.
- Lee LeMay, her ex-husband introduced her to the world of adult movies.
- LeMay doesn’t have any children.
- Blondes on Fire was her last movie role.
- Dorothy LeMay was a secretary at University of California, Berkeley before she entered the movie business.
Dorothy LeMay Net Worth
In 1977, Dorothy LeMay started her adult career. At the time, she was only twenty-three years of age. She played a variety of roles in different films for around ten years. She is best known for her roles in Chopstix and Blonds Have More Fun, Blonde Fire and I am Always Ready.
LeMay stated in interviews that she enjoys acting in adult movies.
Dorothy LeMay also appeared in movies such as a formal faucett and trashi. Sources claim that Dorothy LeMay acted in more than eight films during her adult acting career.